Saturday, December 08, 2007

this thing on my mind

it's a wonder ain't it?
i'm feeling angry, yet sad at the same time. i cannot understand why? but i do. and even better, i can't seem to gauge well enough to know which one i feel more. though i tell most of my friends that i'm pissed. i still feel sad. and i think it's only to cover up that feeling. i am truely hurt. well, in better explaination, dissappointed.

and that bitter part of me has been on my mind ever since. and for some reason, i don't know why, no matter how much I KNOW, and I FEEL, that i truely did my best, and i did not do anything wrong, and i did whatever i was asked to, i still feel this certain gush of sadness that, somehow, i've failed, like it was my fault some how.

nevertheless, I KNOW, that there is someone better out there. someone who i deserve.

but, I KNOW, and I FEEL, no one can replace that kind of feeling i had for her.

pretty deep, and most would think of it as naive, but naive is only saying something but not working towards it. now that's naive. how many people can say that they're gonna be an astronaut and worked so hard towards it, and actually got, call themselves naive? and for those who didnt, know it was worth it. that's not naive, that's not divine intervention - that's what most people call, WORTH.

but yes, ultimately, i am hurt. and pissed.

and i wonder how many sorrys it's gonna take for you to realize, it's just as word, and it's the actions that only matter for it. because i know i wasn't naive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home