Hurrah!

Christmas eve was spent at my place with the high volume of fantastic food lined up. Lasagna was taken like sweets and the crowd was just right! I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves. Above are some of the little moments that we enjoyed together and there are more on facebook, please proceed. Wine and beer, Turkey and Wii - what's there not to love about Christmas.The downside? I booked into camp on boxing day to sleep. Gh3yn355. But nevermind, it's the 27th and i'm still feeling great. Welcome the New Year. And yes, that means i'd have 1 yr and 2 months left till i ORD.
Well merry Christmas all, and indeed it's been a wonderful year of ups and downs, but let us not look back on the recession and bad happenings, but lets get our groove together to work really hard and play really hard. I've enjoyed 2008 for it has taught me much and even more because I had all of you guys by myside as it passes!
HURRAH!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home