Monday, January 12, 2009

sickness

i've come down with the flue bug on the first day of htbc, which really is very untimely, for the fact there is no pt for the next 2 weeks and that i had to spend my time suffering my the confinements of my barrack.

i was cold as beer but i knew my temperature was well above the normal range and my head kept spinning round like a record player baby round round.

nevetheless, my buddy was really nice bringing my my dinner which i found to be rather bad especially when you're sick, and also polly for being the sweetest.

invitations to my birthday has been sent out via facebook, please look upon it and rsvp, i need the no.s soon. for those who dont have me as your friend - wtf are u waiting for?!

2 Comments:

At 3:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I understаnd thіs is kind of οff-topic but I nеedеd to аsk.

Dоes operatіng a well-establishеd blog lіke уours require a massіve amount work?
I'm brand new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal every day. I'd liκе to stаrt a blοg so I сan easily ѕhare my own еxρeгience and viеws online.
Ρlease let me κnow іf yοu have anу іdeaѕ or tips foг new аѕpiring blοggerѕ.
Αpprесіatе it!


My site - dallas search engine optimization

 
At 12:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look! Can you cover up your beautiful grin due to your teeth? Don't conceal your laugh, get whiter teeth rather. Follow our valuable guidelines, and you will see just how effortless it is to get bright white, beautiful teeth which will add more confidence to your charming grin. Are you prepared to look? [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]S6uj74ny[/url]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home