nahtanoj
i rekon my phone is cursed. cursed by that baby with wings who holds a bow and arrow. and i bet he hates me.. cause he shoots arrows of napalm.
how is it when we do something that feels so nice, can turn out so wrong.
i'm confused, cause as much as i want that feeling to come back, i hate it just as much to make it go away.
other than that. i'm constantly tired. and i'm starting to question my actions.
this is such a self centred post.. i feel disgusted.. I I I I I. what happened to the happy people?
how is it when we do something that feels so nice, can turn out so wrong.
i'm confused, cause as much as i want that feeling to come back, i hate it just as much to make it go away.
other than that. i'm constantly tired. and i'm starting to question my actions.
this is such a self centred post.. i feel disgusted.. I I I I I. what happened to the happy people?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home